I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Paper Popsicles: Monday Madness Show-n-Tell

Hey everyone!
I have family in town so I've been super busy. I think I will just get this card up on my blog in time to have it count towards Paper Popsicles' Monday Madness Show N Tell.

If you remember last Friday, I mentioned that PaperPopsicles was going to be doing Freebie Fridays again during October. This last Friday they shared a cute little cottage image. Since I'm in Halloween mode I decorated my house with holiday flare.

Here is a close up of the pocket that the invite is delivered in:

Details:
  • Digital Image: Little House [Cheeky Radish]
  • Font: LD Adornment
  • Markers: Bic Mark-It!
  • All items from my stash: Black Cardstock, Black Crepe paper, Ribbon, Purple gem, Glue

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jen, thats a very cute card! How did you make the envelope for the card? Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card - the coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!