I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Paper Popsicles: Freebie Friday!

Here it is!! The last October Freebie Friday from Paper Popsicles! A terrific Awareness Ribbon Shaped card!

To get your free file, which can be printed and cut by hand or converted to a .scut (or similar) file and cut using your favorite electronic cutting machine and its compatible software, run over to the Paper Popsicles online store and "purchase" it today only with the $0.00 pricetag. Tomorrow, it will be a wee bit more expensive but probably only $1. (Don't quote me on that, but that has been my experience with the other shaped cards.)

You'll find the card in the Shaped Card Templates section of the store under Miscellaneous - Awareness Ribbon. (The items are in alphabetical order. I found it at the bottom of page 3. Or you can just click on the link.)

I'm out the door to celebrate my 20th anniversary with my hubby. You won't see me much here over the next week. Hope you all have a wonderful Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!