I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Paper Popsicles: Freebie Friday!

Wow! I just realized I haven't posted anything to my blog since last Friday! Sorry about that. I need to get back into updating my blog more regularly...

So, what brought me to my blog this morning? It's another Paper Popsicles Freebie Friday! :) Today, Paper Popsicles is offering up their Holiday Pumpkin shaped card:


With Halloween almost here and Thanksgiving just around the corner, pumpkins are a terrific shape for cards or as embellishments for your crafty creations. I used this pumpkin file recently to accent my Halloween banner.


All I had to do was take the digital file and alter it from a shaped card to a single shaped element and then shrink it down to the size I needed it to be. You don't need to have some super expensive editing software to do this either. You can easily do this in Inkscape (free program!). I'll have to put together a tutorial for you one of these days.

Well, it's time for me to get my son out the door to school. Have a wonderful Friday! And remember, the freebie is only available for free today. Tomorrow you'll have to pay full price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!