I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Paper Popsicles: Freebie Friday!

Hey everyone,
Sorry this post is so late. I took my son on a spontaneous trip to Disneyland the last few days just arriving home about a half-hour ago. Thank goodness he is such a good car traveler. I just plug in a dvd and away we go. It's about a six hour drive for us to the "Happiest Place on Earth." And with a fantastic winning bid on Priceline at a hotel across the street I just couldn't resist.

But, that is not the important info you are here for. This is what you need to know: TODAY is Freebie Friday at Paper Popsicles. If you remembered, GREAT! If you are just now finding out, run over to Paper Popsicles now and get the freebie! It's the ever-fab Witch's Shoe shape card!


You can order the freebie from the Paper Popsicles Store, in the Shaped Card Templates area. The name is "Halloween - Witch shoe" (<--- click here for a direct link)

Some of you may remember the card I made a few weeks ago using the template. It turned out so cute! (I may be a little biased.)


Anyway, Run don't walk cuz this freebie is only free until midnight tonight (Chicago time - Central Standard Time).
Hope you all are having a nice Friday!!

5 comments:

  1. i am going run right now... and I have to agree, I remember how cute yours was.... How fun you and your son with to Disneyland...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,

    I'm not understanding what happened to your site. I used to check on you every day and learn something from you. Now, you have this Paper Popsicles stuff. I'm confused - is this your site also? It seems like such a switch from what I remember you were on this site. I'm not saying that's bad but such a change.

    sharon
    svrenna1@columbus.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I have just spent some time reading your blog, and I have to say that you are amazing. Your cut files are out of this world. I love them all so much. I just asked a few days ago for the shoe cut file, witch I adore by the way, thank you. While reading your blog I came across the 3D shoe and was hoping that I could get that cut file too, if that would be okay. Also wanted to let you know that I am now a follower and can not wait to see what you do next. Thank you again for all your wonderful work and for sharing with us all.

    Faye

    ftefft@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I clicked the link to the witch template and there is nothing there? Where can I find this template? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leeanne, I'm sorry to say that Paper Popsicles closed its doors a few years ago. The template is no longer available.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!