I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Paper Popsicles: Freebie Friday!

Hey everyone,
Just a quick post before I run out the door to take my son to school... Wanted to remind you all that today, Friday, October 2nd (and today only) is Freebie Friday!

Paper Popsicles is giving away a cute digital stamp today. To get the digital stamp you need to order it from their online store. (If you haven't registered for an account you will need to do that first) then you will find all of their digital stamps in the "Digital Stamps" area (See the menu on the left side). Go through the process of ordering the Freebie. You'll know it's the freebie because today its cost will say $0.00. Complete the order process and then the file will be emailed to you.

Here is a picture of today's freebie. It's called Little House but you'll find it in the Digital Stamp area in alphabetical order under "Miscellaneous-House". (I found it on page 10)
Then, don't forget that Monday is when we want everyone to show off what they created with their Freebie :) Monday on the Paper Popsicles blog will be Monday Madness Show-n-Tell. Take some time over the next day or two to create something fun and post it (to your blog or a gallery or somewhere) then you can link your picture of your creation to the blog post on Monday on the Paper Popsicles blog.

Ok... lots to do today! My sis and her kiddies are coming for a visit.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!