I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Paper Popsicles: Create some Shimmery Magnets

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netAlong with the big reveal of the Design Team's Shimmerz Projects today, I have also posted a new How To on the Paper Popsicles message board.

Hmmm... what could be inside this cute little tin??? Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net I hope you'll come over to the message board and check it out. Let me know what you think.
Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. The tin is cute. I have been very busy with company and am now catching up with your blog. I will have to find the beginning of your digital stuff as I want to learn how to digital srapbook and cardmaking. Love your blog as usual. Thanks Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jen

    I have an award for you, I think you are an amzingly creativ person i love visiting your blog.

    Hug Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you decorated the tin, very very cute.. I have been soooo busy working, haven't had a chance to even say "hello".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen I just found your blog and love it. I've been reader your older post and was wondering if it's possible to still get the cutting file for the coffin box? I would love to make it for my son. You may e-mail me at bonnies2@raodrunner.com. Thanks, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!