I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kickin' Up My Heels!

Have you visited PaperPopsicles lately?? They have some fun new Halloween themed Shaped Card templates. I immediately fell in love with the Witch's Shoe. I played with the template a bit in Inkscape to get it the right size for an A2 card. When I was happy... I cut it out with SCAL.

The orange skittles make for fun buttons, huh?


I cut a second layer in a really fun Cosmo Cricket Halloween themed paper. It was all very cute but something was missing. I sprayed some Spritz on the sock to give it a bit of shimmer. Then I decided to heat emboss the patterned paper to give it some shine.


There are a lot of fun designs in the Shaped Card template area. Even if you don't have SCAL you can purchase the templates as an outline and hand cut them. Just let them know when you purchase.

Hope you all have a great night!

Also.... we've had to postpone the FP-4 class because only a couple people signed up (didn't meet the minimum). We have a few more spots available in our Creating with Shapes class and the evening Basic Cards class on Thursday.

Details:

**No DS or SCAL file available.**

8 comments:

  1. Tres chic, Jen. What every well-dressed witch will be wearing this Halloween night :0)

    PJ (Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen this is soooo stinkin' cute! I love it!

    Michelle D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, you can purchase the file from Paper Popsicles store: http://www.paperpopsicles.com/store
    The files are in alphabetical order. It is called Halloween Witch Shoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen I love that boot but what I am really here for is your football cutfile! My dd is decorating her locker for homecoming! If you wouldn't mind sending it to me at kclukesom@hotmail.com I would appreciate it!
    Dawn (THANKS!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute CUTE!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog for the Creative Cuts & More blog hop! I love your blog and have added it to my google reader!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!