I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, August 21, 2009

What?

Here is the card I created with the Friday Freebie available today only from Paper Popsicles. :)


It's almost 1pm here where I live (Pacific Standard Time) and the file will only be FREE for just 11 more hours. How fun this could be for a belated birthday card or a fun Halloween card.

Even if you're not sure how you might use it today, what harm could it be to get the freebie and save it for when you do get a bright idea?

Details:
  • Digital Stamp: "What?" by Cheeky Radish
  • Patterned paper: Haunted Macabreby Cosmo Cricket, Hocus Pocus from PaperTreyInk
  • White cardstock: Georgia Pacific
  • Shimmerz: Purple Passion Spritz (sprayed on the white cardstock)
  • Other: Markers (Bic), buttons (SEI), ribbon, Stickles:

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I am on my way to get it.. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and FUN image, Jen! I really like the papers you used and the way you accented the card with those black buttons to tie the pp together! Turned out REALLY NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! Cute image and card! I have been missing you, but like you have been busy and have not left a note. Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and hoping the school year and everything else in your world is going well.

    Ohhhh - and while I was at the CKC convention I sent three women to you and Diane who were hoping to take you beginning DS class. Suzanne Seabrook was with me and she has taken your class and could attest to how FAB you both are!

    Take care...

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really cute idea to use the "What!" digistamp. I would not have thought of that.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!