I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, August 21, 2009

PaperPopsicles: Friday Freebie!!

Hey everyone! It's Friday! And that means another digital design Freebie from Cheeky Radish at Paper Popsicles!


It's a very cute one this week! To see it just hop over to the Paper Popsicles blog. Then if you like it and want it for your very own you need to click over to the Paper Popsicles Store. You'll find the stamp in the Digital Stamp category. The designs are in alphabetical order. Today's design is called "What?." Purchase it through their shopping cart - no worries - it's free (Friday only) so your cart will total $0.00. The design will be emailed to you within 24 hours. (usually it's more like 3).

I have to run out the door to take my son to school but I hope to have a finished card to upload later using the fun digital stamp.

Hope you all have a fantastic day. Chat with you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. I tried (really hard) to find the free stamp and I can't find it anywhere... :-( I am out of town and won't be able to try again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had the same problem myself trying to find them on the site to download. When I tried the "WHAT" one that was a couple of weeks ago - it was charging me for it......I am confused!
    Debi W
    abusyfamilyof6

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!