I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Paper Popsicles: Shimmerz Paints Projects!

Hey all! Remember this picture? (It was first teased on this post.)

Well, Tuesday is the day! Several of the Paper Popsicles girls were asked to create some fun projects using Shimmerz Paints. Now we all get to show off our creations! I try not to procrastinate so I created most of mine a few weeks ago and have been hiding them until now.

Originally, one of my projects was the layout I created for Stacey when Paper Popsicles had the virtual baby shower. But since our project reveal was delayed by a couple weeks I had to create a new project.

You can see the full picture of each one in the Paper Popsicles Gallery. (NOTE: You have to register for it separately from the Paper Popsicles message board - you can use the same login name, but it's a completely separate login.)

Once you've logged in, look for the Design Team area then find the Shimmerz Project folder.

You will see small thumbnail pictures of each project. Just click on the first one. A larger version will open up. You can make comments, rate them (click on the stars), and then use the arrow at the top of the screen to move through the whole album. Hopefully you'll have time to not only look at the creations but you'll share the love too. :)

Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. These look like they were so much fun to make! I especailly like the *flame car* and wheel! One of my favorite things is to just use a part of an image...
    BTW, I just started a new challenge at karelj.blogspot.com The prize this month is a huge selection of embellie....fly on over and join the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutly love the christmas one, of course now I have forgotten the name of it..the one in gold.
    You are a dear for sharing.

    Sandielee@cox.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!