I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Paper Popsicles: How To & Freebie Friday

Hi everyone!
Can you believe it's Thursday night already? Holy mole'! Where did the week go already?

I have a couple of things to tell you about in this post:
First up, I posted a new How To at the Paper Popsicles message board. You can click here to check it out. (Sorry. If you're not a member of the message board you won't be able to access the information.)


Next, is a reminder... Tomorrow is Friday! Paper Popsicles is having their first Freebie Friday tomorrow! A free digital design by Cheeky Radish is being given away. It will be posted on the blog tomorrow and you'll be able to get the freebie through the store in the Digital Design area.

We (Diane and I) are back into the swing of things with our online classes. We will be updating the LetMeShowYou blog soon with next week's schedule. Hopefully you'll be able to join us for one (or more).

That's it for now I guess. Hope you all have had a nice week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!