I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Paper Popsicles: Friday Freebie and Baby Shower

Hi Everyone!
Yes, I'm still alive. These last couple weeks have really been busy for me. Hopefully when my son goes back to school on Monday things will slow down. (pleeeeeeeeeeeze!)

I wanted to let you in on a couple things going on over at Paper Popsicles today:
First up, it's Friday! You know what that means? Paper Popsicles is offering up a new Friday Freebie digital design! To see it you can jump over to their blog. Then to get the digital design for free, just hop over to the store, click on the Digital Stamps. (The items are in alphabetical order. "Chatting Birds" is on the 2nd page.) Add the item to your cart and checkout. The digital stamp will be emailed to the email address you list on your profile when you check out. It's that simple.

Next up.... One of the Paper Popsicle ladies is having a baby. Today is the virtual baby shower that we planned for her! Several people signed up to create at least one 12x12 layout for Stacey and today is the day we get to reveal our creations. The festivities begin at noon Central Time at the Message Board (Look for the forum titled "Tickled Pink Virtual Baby Shower."

Since I have an appointment that I have to run to my layout will be posted a little bit later but here's a quick peak at what I created:

Once again, I glammed the whole thing up with some fun Shimmerz!! So girly! So fun!

Ok... gotta run! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the "whole" layout..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Jen!!! and such a nice gift! Looks like a great start! Really like how you layered the flower with the button! NICE! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!