I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Paper Popsicles: Baby Bottle digital design

This cute baby bottle digital stamp comes from Paper Popsicles. I used it to create some thank you cards as a gift for Stacey during the virtual baby shower we've been throwing for her the last couple days on the message board.

Some of the cards open vertically...

Others open horizontally.
And apparently, I'm not the only one that likes to color.

While I was creating this small set of cards my son decided he needed to color some baby bottles too. :) (Fun for the whole family *wink*)

Hope you're all having a great Sunday!
First day of school tomorrow. Here's hoping life gets back to normal.

By the way, we have a Word Book Class and a Full Page Design Class available this week at LetMeShowYouHowToDoThat. Hopefully you'll be able to join us!

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in getting the .cut file for the halloween haunted mansion. This is the first time I've visited your blog. I have been a little disappointed in the cricut and it's limited use for my purposes and am interested in how you've created something that wasn't on a cartridge.
    mlramz1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!