I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Hey everyone! It's Friday! And that means another digital design Freebie from Cheeky Radish at Paper Popsicles!


They definitely saved the best for last! You've got to check it out. To see it just hop over to the Paper Popsicles blog. Then, if like me, you want one for your very own, you need to click over to the Paper Popsicles Store. You'll find the stamp in the Digital Stamp category. The designs are in alphabetical order. Today's design is called "Cupcake Tree." Purchase it through their shopping cart - no worries - it's free (Friday only) so your cart will total $0.00. The design will be emailed to you within 24 hours. (usually it's more like 3).

I'm on the run again this morning, but I hope to have a creation later on today using the fun digital stamp.

Hope you all have a fantastic day. Chat with you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!