I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hello??

Hey everybody!Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net
I know, I've been pretty neglectful of my blog lately. Sorry. This summer has been crazy busy for me. The last couple weeks are a bit of a blur. My sis and her kids came to town to visit and we had a great time. Never long enough, but fun was had by all.

Also, I have been recuperating from a bit of surgery. When I was younger I would have bounced back super fast, but this procedure has really kicked my tail! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netI have been feeling a lot better lately so I have been doing some creating for Paper Popsicles 'behind the scenes' as it were. I hope to be sharing my creations with you REALLY soon. In the mean time, here is a little teaser of a few things I've been working on. :)


Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netAnd, after taking a brief summer vacation, Diane and I are starting to schedule classes again. Anyone interested in taking the Getting Started, Basic Cards or Creating Word Books classes? We have one of each scheduled for this next week. We are also working on creating some new classes for those of you who have already taken these classes.

Just one more week of summer break for my son then he starts back to school. Hopefully that means my life will normalize and I'll be able to get back to my regular crafty schedule.

Last but not least, I have created a new bag .... I'll be posting that later today or tomorrow I hope. My son is crawling all over me as I type this so I need to get him settled so I can go plug in my bug to test cut the design for you. We've had some toasty hot weather lately so playing outside usually doesn't last more than 15 minutes. Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net Such is the nature of the AZ desert in the summer.

Hope you are all enjoying your summer. I really do appreciate your continued support.
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the new bag.. and to see what new classes you come up with for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen, hope you mend more each day; sounds like no fun! From the looks of things, you are back to being busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE to take the word book class! Will you offer it again maybe more in the evening? 1:00 EST won't work for me this time around, but I'll be there if you have another!

    Lynn in MI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Back Jen! We are glad to see that that you are s-l-o-w-l-y up and running and recovering well from your surgery! I am going to have to check out the classes - just purchased my deep cut blade last week - had trouble finding them in Ohio - they were always sold out! I am also trying to work on my own blog and it is really been moving now. check it out! http://ohiobellboyandtwiggysplace.blogspot.com/

    Again welcome back - we are so glad to see you!
    abusyfamilyof6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your fabulous site & would love to use the drippy goo file if still available,thanks! from Tracey
    tracey16o2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!