I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Puzzled....

My friend Misty needed a 4x6 puzzle. I used the pieces from the My Community cartridge to create this for her:



Remember this card?


I sent it to my local SU stampin/crafting goddess, Diana when I requested the new catalog. And (*WOW!*) she posted it on her blog! Thanks Di!! you're the best!

OK.... I'm off. Places to go. Stuff to do. Things to make. Hope you all have a great day!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Details:
  • Puzzle created using Cricut DesignStudio and My Community cartridge
  • CUT FILE: ** Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file you want when you purchase.
    ** Refer to Cut File link to see how to get my files. 

    5 comments:

    1. I love the puzzle piece... and of course she would put that AWESOME card on her blog.

      ReplyDelete
    2. You're so clever! I love how you can do anything!! Thank you for being so generous!
      Donna Gravel-Crary

      ReplyDelete
    3. en
      I'm hosting Bunco this week and was wondering if you had any cute dice designs for the DS? Maybe a box shaped like a die for treats? I've never hosted Bunco before and I'm nervous, I'd like to do something different. If you have the time, I would appreciate any help you could offer.
      Thanks,
      Donna Gravel-Crary
      graveld@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi!

      I am a preschool teacher and have been trying to figure out how to make a puzzle with 15 pieces for awhile and you've done it! Could I please have the cut file? I would really appreciate it!

      thanks so much,
      Jen Reichart
      jenreichart@nc.rr.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hi..I'd really like this cut file of the puzzle. I could do alot with this. Thank you very much! Cindy Winter at cricutlover20@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!