I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Paper Popsicles How To: Two Drawer Box

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netHappy Sunday!! I've posted the instructions on How To create the A2 Card and Envelope box over at Paper Popsicles!


You'll need to be a member to view the post. You really should check them out. They are a very friendly community of crafters and Paper Popsicles is still having their July sale so it's a great time to check out the store.

Hope you have a wonderful day! See you all in a week!Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Details:

  • Cricut Expression machine, Design Studio and Plantin Schoolbook cartridge
  • CUT FILE: ** Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file you want when you purchase.
  • Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.
  • Not baby bug compatible due to size
  • Patterned papers from Paper Popsicles: Penelope's Potpourri Breezy Blooms, Lush Lines, Perfect Petals (SEI)
  • Cardstock: teal (DCWV); Black( The Paper Co.); White (Georgia Pacific)
  • Black Ribbon: Target $1 isle
  • Buttons: Walmart sewing area
  • Cotton String
  • Crystal Effects (Stampin Up!)
  • Adhesive: ATG, Zots
** Refer to Cut File link to see how to get my files. 


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tricia created a terrific version of this box using the PaperPopsicles August Kit. Click here to check it out! It's adorable. Thanks for sharing Tricia!

27 comments:

  1. What a great project. I would love to get the cut file for this. Thanks & take care.

    Sarita
    windchase@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project. Your turned out beautiful I love the colors you choose. I would be grateful if you could share your cut file with me.

    Wishing you abundant blessings,
    Tami
    tamigcandbd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jen this drawerbox is great. wat a great project.
    I would love to receive the cutfile, thanks so mutch for designing and sharing.

    Hug Linda
    snatertje@home.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tutorial on making your own designer buttons. Really nice box, I would love to be on the receiving end of your projects/gifts. Thanks for sharing.ezmats77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen! Love that cute box. I would love the cut file for it. Thanks.
    scrappinvt2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen,
    Just wanted to let you know that I have a blog award for you- you can pick it up at crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

    Thanks for sharing all your great projects!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this I went and Joined waiting on my email,, Thank U for all you do...I would Love this cut file too.Please!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat box, Jen!
    Enjoy the Paper Popsicles site.
    Hope you are well.

    PJ (Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen! OMG,I really LOVE this box!!! I'd love the cut.file whenever you can send it to me. Enjoy your family and I hope to hear from you soon!

    Audreyfrel@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jen,
    Love this project..........I need to try this out for myself. Thanks for sharing as always.
    debbie
    essay18@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen your 2 drawer project is beautiful. I would love the cut file for it. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous!!! I would love the .cut file...

    Thank you so much!!!
    Robin
    robinsharding@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jen - this looks great. Please send the cut file for it. svrenna1@columbus.rr.com

    I've missed reading your blog the last week. Looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with next.

    Thanking you in advance...

    sharon

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a super project once again. I would love the cut file. Thanks so much!
    daniel-lynn@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a wonderful little project. You are so tallented. I would love it if you would share your cut file. Thanks for sharing. Christi

    kritter24@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. So very cute. I'm making card sets for xmas gifts and this is perfect. I would love the .cut file. Thanks so much for sharing.

    cheyennemarie@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have wanted something like this for ever. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi,
    could you please send the the file. i love the way it looks
    joanneh

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jen, I just saw this over on Paper Popsicles, it's really cool!! Could I please get a copy of the cut file?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw Jen, another first class project! Wow, they keep getting cuter!

    Would love the cut file..

    Thx
    Bridget
    Blouw2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. now this is sooooooooo cool! I don't know how you come up with this stiff, but I am in awe! Would love to have the file:-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is just fabulous...You have a wonderful blog. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. If you're still sharing this, I'd love to have the .cut file. I've been wanting to make some card sets for Christmas gifts, but wasn't sure what to put them in. This would be perfect. Thank you for sharing all your wonderful projects.

    stacyrcmconsult@aol.com

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  24. This would be a great little treasure box. If you are still sharing I would love the cut file.

    burffrau@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is just what I was seeking for paper clips and rubberbands for my office. I am decorating it myself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!