I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ooopsie!



ARRRRGH! Don't you hate it when you're editing something and {*Zap!*} you delete the wrong thing??!! And of course it's not reversible.

Well, I had my Cuttlebug Spot contest post on my blog for all to see. I was doing a bit of housecleaning on my blog and found a draft post of something else that I had already posted ... I thought I clicked "Delete" on the correct post. NOPE! (These old eyes of mine ... )

So, in order to stay in the contest, I'm putting the contest information back on my blog even though the contest is now closed. They reached their 1,000 followers goal at a record pace! {Go figure!}

Stay tuned.... They will be announcing the winner on July 20th!!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!