I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, July 17, 2009

NEW DS font/cart update

DS released another cartridge library update today. If you updated your cartridge list a few days ago like I did, you'll want to go and update it again.

If you need a quick tutorial on how to do it you can pop over to the LetMeShowYou blog and check out the step-by-step pic-torial posted there.


Also, a few have asked about the cute box I created for yesterday's post. No worries... a tutorial for that is coming shortly. :)


Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute is that... and of course if you are sharing I WANT it.. I hope to some day be able to do all these wonderful creations of yours...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!