I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Family in town...

Hey everyone,
My sis and her family are coming for a week-long visit starting today. I will probably not be online as much this week. Feel free to send requests but please understand I may not be responding to emails until next week after my guests have left.

Thank you for understanding!

Also.... for those of you waiting for a tutorial on the 2-drawer A2 card box, I'll be posting it today. I cut if by hand first and will work on a DS file for it soon.

Enjoy your Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a WONDERFUL visit with your sister... why didn't you us SCAL to cut it out??? I am thinking of going to the "dark side"... is it hard to learn? Can you cut things out? Will it hurt my cricut? So many questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE A GREAT TIME, Jen - long visit, what a blessing!!! I get to see mine next weekend and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fascinated with the Beautiful Vinyl Christmas Tree and would love to have the cut file.It is a design that I would put in my home with such joy. Please mail to:
    mbracke22@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!