I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bunco

About a year ago I was asked to help a friend (Tammy?) with a Bunko or Bunco creation. She was creating a bouquet for her table top. She wanted a couple dice to go with her welded words. So, I created this:



Then a few days ago my friend Donna wanted a box that could be decorated to look like a die to put snacks and treats in. So I created one for her.

Donna has posted some great pics of the items all cut out. You can check them out here (dice in photo holders) and here (dice boxes)!

Thanks Donna for sharing!!

Details:

  • Flat, decorative dice were created using George
  • Dice boxes were created using George and Plantin
  • CUT FILE: ** Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file you want when you purchase.
** Refer to Cut File link to see how to get my files.

    7 comments:

    1. This is so cute - what a great idea.
      Cyndi

      ReplyDelete
    2. Those are just to adorable.. May I have the .cut file, please.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I would love your BUNKO cut files. They are really cute! Thank you for sharing your work. dkick@sbcglobal.net

      ReplyDelete
    4. Such cute ideas. I would love to have the cut files for anything you have for bunko or with dice on them. Thank You for sharing. Lynda

      PEPCLYN@aol.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hey Jen.
      What a great idea. Hosting bunco soon, would love anything you can share with me
      thanks
      Poppy
      pcolson0419@aol.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. Love the dice. I'm hosting a Bunco group soon and would love to get your .cut file for the dice.

      Thanks.
      jtmolis@charter.net

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hello Jen. My neice is getting married in Vegas next month and I think these dice would look grest a her card since she is doing a Vegas theme. I would love your cut. file. You are very talented. Thank you so much for sharing
      Ihvnoname@msn.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!