I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Blog Hop winner!

I wanted to give everyone a big THANK YOU Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netfor participating this last weekend in the Paper Popsicles blog hop. It was a ton of fun! And I hope you enjoyed the eye candy! There were some great projects, don't you think?

We promised prizes. It's time to deliver. Each of us had our own personal drawing from those that left us messages on our blogs.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netThe winner from my blog is {...drum roll, pleeeeeeze...}



Congrats Lora! Please log into the Paper Popsicles message board and send a private message to Melissa and let her know you were the winner from my blog. She will send your prize to you!!!

Thank you again...We all had such a great time that we hope to do another blog hop again really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!