I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Big News!

Paper Popsicles is having it's first ever blog hop this Saturday!

I hope you'll make time to join us. There will be lots of opportunities to win prizes and plenty of fun! Today I am spending the day creating my project for the event, which will start at the PaperPopsicles blog.

See you there!!

Next..... Paper Popsicles has their new Card Challenge posted. This week it's another great card sketch by Amy. I just love her creativity! Here is the sketch:

I hope you'll be able to participate. Here is how it works: Each Wednesday a new challenge will be posted on the PaperPopsicles blog. Create a fabulous NEW card based on the challenge and use the Mr. Linky below the post with a direct link to your card. The challenge will end on Tuesday evenings at 12 AM EST. All cards entered will be eligible for a prize. A random winner will be selected on Wednesdays. The winning card, artist's name, and blog (if applicable) will be featured for that week at Paper Popsicles plus they will also win a fun little prize.

Dont' forget: Deadline for this sketch is Tuesday at midnight.

2 comments:

  1. I so want to join the fun.. but we are in the middle of painting the inside of the house.. so I have a MESS.. and I am never home to get it straightened back up... maybe next time I can join in on the fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to PLAY along this week with this sketch that looked so much FUN - and it is a really great layout to use. (here is my take -
    http://scrapjust4fun.blogspot.com/2009/07/tcp-challenge-tcptues66.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!