You'll need to be a member to view the post. You really should check them out. They are a very friendly community of crafters and Paper Popsicles is still having their July sale so it's a great time to check out the store.
Hope you have a wonderful day! See you all in a week!
- Cricut Expression machine, Design Studio and Plantin Schoolbook cartridge
- CUT FILE: ** Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file you want when you purchase.
- Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.
- Not baby bug compatible due to size
- Patterned papers from Paper Popsicles: Penelope's Potpourri Breezy Blooms, Lush Lines, Perfect Petals (SEI)
- Cardstock: teal (DCWV); Black( The Paper Co.); White (Georgia Pacific)
- Black Ribbon: Target $1 isle
- Buttons: Walmart sewing area
- Cotton String
- Crystal Effects (Stampin Up!)
- Adhesive: ATG, Zots
Tricia created a terrific version of this box using the PaperPopsicles August Kit. Click here to check it out! It's adorable. Thanks for sharing Tricia!