I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thank you crafty friends!

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netI have been very neglectful in acknowledging these awards. Please, let me rectify that right now!

This one came from my uber-creative friend Kathy of Paper Phenomenon. Thanks a million Kathy!


Amanda of Cricut Creations by AmkScrap gave me this terrific award



These two cute awards came from my friend Kasey of Kasey's Kreations. Thanks sistah!


I received this cute award from Becki at Papercraft Adventures:


CraftyAnny of My Paper Place sent this cutie my direction as did Kristin of Happy Everything: Thanks so much ladies :)


This award came from my crafty friend Carol at ScrapJust4Fun, because my blog makes her Smile :) Thanks Carol!!


Cindy Lou of The Crafty Mouse gifted me with this lovely creation. Thanks Cindy Lou!!
.... and from Rosy of Box Clever Paper Crafts. Thanks Rosy!!
.... and from Angelique of Spark of Whimsy. Thanks Angelique!!


This sweet award came from my friend Ruth of Ruelysi Creations. Thanks Ruth!!



WOW! Now I'm really embarrassed. I didn't realize how many of these I had set aside for later blogging. OY!Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Thank you all so much for thinking of me ladies. I really do appreciate your friendship. And all of you totally deserve these awards too! Pass them on to your friends!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

2 comments:

  1. All these are well deserved, Jen!!! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve every one of them. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!