I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Eugene the Jeep

Remember when I made Eugene the Jeep for Gwen? Gwen sent me a picture of him cut from paper!!!


Printed with permission of GwenD

I have to admit, as cute as the Jeep was as a screen shot from my computer, he's WAY cuter cut from paper!
Thanks for sharing Gwen :)Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Details:
  • CUT FILE:  ** Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file you want when you purchase.
** Refer to Cut File link to see how to get my files. 

6 comments:

  1. He is really cute.. did you make him as a .cut file? I am don't understanding when you say he was cut from paper. Am I to assume he is from the "dark" side? LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, he did turn out nice.

    PJ (Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  3. another award for you I know you are a very busy lady but I really love your work I have it waiting for you on my blog
    Rosy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have the Eugene the Jeep .cut file. That is a character from my childhood. I have friends who would love to see a card with that on it.

    I love your destroyer card. Great job.

    Are you and Diane going to make CD/DVD's of your on air classes?

    Keep up the good work.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy EUGENE looks like so much FUN! - great job Jen!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!