I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Paper Popsicles Card Challenge & Yummy Blog Candy!

Every Wednesday Paper Popsicles posts a card challenge. This week's challenge is based on this recipe:

Create a card using the following:

  • 1. 2 different colors of cardstock (white and black are counted)
  • 2. 1 patterned paper (can use front and back sides)
  • 3. 2 types of embellishment(such as buttons, brads, flowers, etc.)
  • 4. One piece of ribbon

The challenge is open to anyone who wants to participate. Simply create a fabulous NEW card based on this challenge and use the Mr. Linky at the end of the blog post with a direct link to your card. The challenge will end on the following Tuesday evening at 12 AM EST. All cards entered will be eligible for a prize. The winner will be chosen by random drawing next Wednesday. The winning card, artist's name, and blog (if eligible) will be featured for that week at Paper Popsicles plus they will also win a fun little prize.

Now for the blog candy.... Check it out!! Paper Popsicles is offering up the chance to win the Bazzill In Stitch'z 8x8 Circles template and floss set! To be eligible, post on your blog the information about the Paper Popsicles Weekly Card Challenges, include their blinkie (see the left side of my blog), and link your post to their blog. Remember to comment on this post so we can include you in the drawing!! Winner announced June 15!!!
I need to go create a card! :) Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had time to do the challenge... still trying to get use to working.. I try to check out as many blogs as I can... wish I had time to enter for the blog candy.. I never win anyway..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you send me the bra cut file.
    Thanks
    Sabrenia@therapyforkids.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!