I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

New card challenge at Paper Popsicles

This week's Card Challenge is to make a card using a sketch by Amy Duff:



I'm on my way out the door to my son's end of year program. But I may have to stay up late to make a card for this tonight. The prize is a $10 gift certificate to Paper Popsicles. :)

Have fun creating! and don't forget to post your links to your creations on the blog. We all want to see what you make with Amy's sketch.

1 comment:

  1. Jen,

    I just wanted you to know that it is very hard to read your posts since you changed to a green background. I thought the peach/pink background that you had before was MUCH EASIER to read. I love your stuff and you have helped me so much. I hope you don't mind me telling you that I liked the other color much better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!