I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaack!

Hi all,
sorry for my recent disappearance. All of a sudden I couldn't get online on Thursday. After spending quite a bit of time on the phone with my service provider and then with the company that manufactured the router I ended up having to sit and wait until this afternoon for a contractor to come out to the house to check it all out in person.

Craziness!

Thanks for your patience as I wade though the emails and requests. I'll send the files as soon as I can.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jen you've been missed :-) but glad to see you're back. Can't wait to see what you've been working on.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, I agree with Caroline. You've been missed. Don't keep us in suspense too long with your new projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a bad storm and knocked out phone, cable, and internet for a day. I went crazy...LOL

    SallyW

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIKES -- same thing happen to me beginning of May - painful (amazing how my dependence on being online is right up there with electricity! :)) Glad you were able to resolve that and are good for a good while!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!