I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Anyone want to try for some blog candy??

Fellow cricuteer Enfys is giving away a SUPER blog candy prize:


If you're like me, you never win these things but HEY! You can't win if you don't enter, right?
Here are some of the items you'll find in the prize package:
  • Debbie Mumm Stamp Set - two nursery rhyme theme sets of clear stamps, 2 pigment ink pads, 2 glitter glues and one acrylic block
  • Martha Stewart 'Frond' punch
  • Cuttlebug cutting dies (2) - flowers
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots
  • Cloud 9 Design epoxy paper clips in black and white
  • DCWV black and cream ribbons and a spool of my favourite black and white gingham ribbon
  • Prima black flowers embossed with metallic copper (these are lush)
  • DCWV 4 x 6" Green stack (which I forgot to photograph, but I love the papers)
.... and plenty more!

Seriously, you really ought to consider taking a run over there and joining in on the fun!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen being new to all this I REALLY appreciate your instructions on how to leave a comment!I have been wondering just how to do that. Also, I have been reading and learning and finally got the nerve to set up design studio last night on the computer.Now I have my training wheels on for that too! Kudos girl! Love your site. Thank you for helping me. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. so far all i done is make a few idea books from all the blog hopping. can't wait to figure out how to make my own blog someday. thanks for sharing yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I know this isn't the place for this but I really need your help. My husband decided to clean out my puter and took off all my cookies. I can't respond to the message board and it even took all my reward points off and the registration of all my carts. It won't accept my user name and password. Have you any suggestons? We are going out of town for 10 days and Im not looking forward to thinking about this problem while Im gone. He doesn't understand what this means to me. I told him it would be like me throwing his golf clubs in the lake. Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Janice
    sevensup@tampabay.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!