A created a small pocket with a flap closure on the front like she did and used the Basic Grey magnets to hold it closed. (Love those things!) I hid the magnets between the layers of paper so they are hardly noticeable.
For those that are curious, I did not purchase Becky's pattern and copy it. I simply looked at the picture and created my own bag. The bag is large enough to accommodate several A2 size cards and envelopes. And you'll notice the sides on my bag are rounded not straight like hers.
So Fayrai,... It's not identical, but whatta ya think??
- Cricut DS and cartridges: George and Plantin Schoolbook
- CUT FILE: ** Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file you want when you purchase.
- Requires Expression due to size
- Patterned Paper: Stripe (Cherry Arte Vanilla Vintage Vine), Orange/green (Cherry Arte Vanilla Vintage Sprig)
- Floral embellishment: Fab Flowers (Queen & Co.)
- Pink button: Kitty's Place (S.E.I.)
- Stamp: Beyond Basic Borders (PaperTreyInk)
- Ink: New Leaf (PaperTreyInk)
- Other Tools: Cutter Bee Bugs (EK Success), Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, Magnets (Basic Grey), Green embroidery floss (DMC)