I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Today's the day! LMSYHTDT is open for Biz!


So... You want to be a Studio Goddess? Or whiz. (Hey guys, I know not all Cricut DS users are women.) Well, you'll be happy to know Diane and I have finished our testing and have finally scheduled our first online class. YAY!! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netFree Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netFree Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net (Are you excited? We are!)

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netYou can check out our blog dedicated to the online classes here. (In case you were wondering... LMSYHTDT is short hand for the blog's name.)

Since we're not sure what times or days will work best for everyone we have made our first class available on two different days and at differing times. Scroll through the whole blog post to be sure you get all the information on what we are offering.

Please note: To allow us to offer the best, personalized, live classroom environment possible we will be limiting the classroom size. Requests to participate in each class will be granted on a first come, first served basis. Please make all requests and responses to participate in the class of your choice by sending us an email at StudioGoddesses@gmail.com.

Hope to see you there!Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

5 comments:

  1. I am running over to check it out! Congrats ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! And Congratulations to both you and Diane. I might be interested in your next level course...but do you think you might ever have a class on a weekend or evening?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck, ladies!


    PJ (Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK, your classes are full great for you bad for me ;( I have not been online much sidelined by my bad back I am following now so I can jump on the next run ;)

    Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!