I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sale at Cardstock Headquarters!

In this day and age, discounts are NICE! So, I wanted to share the love Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net and let you know about this one:

Cardstock Headquarters is having a sale. You get $5 off when you purchase $40 worth of product. No need for special codes or coupons. Just select $40 worth of product and you'll automatically get the discount. I love it when it's easy!

Oh, and in case you didn't know, they carry much more than just cardstock. They have tools, adhesives, embellishments, all kinds of fun stuff.

The sale goes until Tuesday, May 26th. Hopefully you'll find something you like. I know I did.

2 comments:

  1. Enabling!!!!!!! Thanks I will have to check it out! Always need cardstock!

    debi = abusyfamilyof6

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!