I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Let Me Show You classes and Paper Popsicles

WOW! We just finished our first online class! Woohoo!Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net I think everyone had a great time and learned lots. Hopefully some of our participants will give us some feedback to let you all know how we did. We have another soldout class tomorrow evening. (Thank you!!)
For those of you that missed these classes we are in the process of scheduling two more next week. For future dates, if you have a preference for times/days let us know! We'll do our best to accommodate as many as possible. Also, we have a few polls on the Class Blog if you want to put in your vote for what topics you want us to teach.

One more thing.... Have you noticed that cute little blinkie on my right side bar?

Well, one of my cutest followers Tricia (Hey girlie!!) recommended I throw my ring in the hat for one of their Design Team members when they had their open call. Guess What?!!?!! I didn't get it. I think I'm officially 0 for 3 on Design Team attempts now. LOL
BUT! Don't be sad. I got something else!!! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net Say what??!!
I'm their new Class Instructor!
I know! Knock me over with a feather WOW! right?

So... come check us out. I will doing a couple HowTos each month on their blog and on their message board.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Jen. You are the best person for the task. Good going Girlie.
    Fayrai

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS, JEN!!! That sounds so exciting! now i got to check them out... see what they are about! Hope you have FUN doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahoooO! doing the happy dance for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jen that is great I am sure you will be a fabulous instructor. You are so creative

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for you!

    Will be watching for your projects.

    PJ (Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jen! I can hardly wait to see all of the things that you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!