I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Paper Popsicles How To: Digital Stamps

This month at Paper Popsicles I wanted to teach a lesson incorporating the Digital Designs in a unique way. The information is posted in their How To forum on their message board. You can read all about it by clicking here. I've posted loads of pics.


The box opens like this:


Here's the card....

and here's a quick peak at the little gift inside....


Information on the box is coming. (Sorry, it's been a super busy week with teaching the online classes and creating this tutorial. ) I created the box by hand. {Gasp!} yes, it's true. No Cricut DS. But I plan to create a DS file too.

While you're at it, you might want to check out the May Blog Candy being offered up by Paper Popsicles. Holy moley!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I am the first one to post... you have been a busy young lady. Love the box, can't wait for the directions on how to make it... think I will run over and try my luck at the blog candy, I don't know why, but they never seem to draw my name??? Thanks for all you do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen - It's good to see you posting things again. Sounds like you and Diane have a great thing going with your DS classes. Good luck on your new adventure. I just love this project you created. Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful talent. I'd love to have a cut file of this. I can't believe you actually did it all by hand :-)

    Caroline (AKA Doxieluv01)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love everying!1 I want them all!

    allie060889@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!