I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Freebies, anyone?

Have you ever tried a digital stamp? Basically, it's line art in a computer file that you can scale to the size you want, flip and rotate it, and print it on any paper that works in your printer. They're REALLY COOL! And PaperPopsicles has some cute digital designs that they're giving away. Yup! That's right. My favorite 4-letter "f" word: {Gasp!} Free!

But wait! There's more!... If you hurry, you can make and share something with one of the Cheeky Radish designs and put your name into the running to win a $10 gift certificate to the PaperPopsicles store! Nice, huh?
Just post a link to your project in the comment section of the blog post. Super easy!!
I've downloaded a handful of designs and colored them.
I don't have any fancy coloring tools. I use my pastels and my markers.
Now I'm off to create something to attach them too.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I checked them out per your previous post and dowloaded a few too! My first time trying out digital stamps; I have yet to print them but will do so soon, i am interested in seeing how they work with my printer ink and my markers... Great job coloring these, they look PRETTY!!! Thanks for sharing this site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- Thanks for sharing your information Jen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet to share this with us... And your coloring is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen!

    I haven't been around much - been under the weather. Thanks for posting about the free digital stamps.

    Carmen

    PS I wrote you a comment on your post about the bra card regarding an envelope. What size will it fit?

    Thanks again!

    cal8007@aol.com Oh! Did I already congratulate you on your Cricut classes? I'll be on the look out to see what you're offering and sign up in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!