Here's how the card turned out:
This is the inside:
I decided that the white stitch in the ribbon wasn't workin' for me. So I colored it. Here's a close-up showing the altered ribbon to match my cardstock. You can get more information on that here.
Have a great day!
- No Cricut - all hand cut
- Patterned paper: Bloom Posy (KaiserCraft)
- Cardstock: Berry Sorbet and Dark Chocolate (PaperTreyInk), Frosted Pink (Cardstock Headquarters), White (Georgia Pacific)
- Ink: Berry Sorbet (PaperTreyInk), Olive Pastel and Chestnut Roan (ColorBox)
- Stamp: Annotations (CloseToMyHeart) ... Thank you Kathy!! ... Daisy (Michael's)
- Ribbon: Stitched Grossgrain in Truley Thyme (StampinUp!)
- Stickles: Cotton Candy and Fruit Punch (Ranger)
- Button: HobbyLobby
- Thread: JoAnns