I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Where or where ....???

Sorry kids... I'm out of town. I meant to put this message up earlier but it was a bit of a spontaneous trip. I brought my laptop but I've been too busy or too tired to even turn it on.

For those of you that have requested files, I'll get them to you soon. Promise.
For those wondering where I'm at..... My son's Spring Break and my sister's kids' Spring Break had an overlapping week. Soooooo I took a quick trip over to San Diego for a few days.



Monday we went to the zoo with a million other people. (yes, it was that busy!)



And Tuesday we went to Balboa Park with a million other people (yes, it's true!) It was free first Tuesday at several of the museums and we weren't the only ones that had the idea to take advantage of it. We went to the Reuben H. Fleet Science Museum. All the kids had a great time and some did not want to leave (crying all the way to the car when we left).



Anyway, I'll be driving home soon and my son's spring break will be over and everything will be back to normal... or mostly normal. :0)
Have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. OH, JEN!!!! That sounds like so much FUN!!! I LOVE SD ZOO... like disneyland but not :) And Balboa Park holds so many memories including a nasty rollerblade fall that i can laugh about it now! ... Glad you and your family had a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your holiday, you deserve it! Drive safely.
    -Donna-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you all had tons of fun!
    Safe trip home.

    PJ (Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautfiful pictures.. sounds like you had a wonderful trip...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, have fun, it's freezing in Maine BTW LOL! I have an award for you on my blog because you are so nice to share all of your files. Have a nice vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen the zoo sounds like lots of fun, your little man will have a wild time, and those reactionson their faces when they see something different from the norm, wow. Enjoys your trip.

    Hugs Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI JEN,
    GLAD YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME. MISSED SEEING YOUR CREATIONS AND YOUR STORIES. DRIVE HOME SAFELY AND HAVE A HAPPY EASTER..

    HUGS,
    BOBBI

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!