I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Eugene the Jeep

Life has kept me busy these past few days. I have oddles of projects and less-than-normal craft time to complete them. My son has been sick (yes, again) and the boys that he carpools with also have been sick which means I get to drive more or my son doesn't go to school. So, I've been working remotely a LOT more than normal too. Good practice for next year, I guess since the two boys will be attending different schools and I currently don't know of anyone to share driving duties with for next year.Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

I finished this last night. Gwen asked if I could help her and create Eugene the Jeep (from Popeye) in DS. I've had the request for some time since I have been so busy. She emailed me the other day and said she had ordered SCAL and that if it would be easier to create it for SCAL she'd be happy to take it in that format! YAY!




It wasn't like *Snap* it's done because I'm still learning InkscapeFree Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net but it was MUCH easier than trying to recreate in DS. And, it's resize-able. BONUS!!

Hope you are all having a great day!
Keep checking back. I've not forgotten those of you who have asked for online classes. I'm still working on it. Just tying up all the important details. Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net I know you'll all be doing a happy dance too when you hear about it.

Toodles! And thanks Gwen for being SOOOOO patient with me. I hope you like your design.
 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Details:
  • CUT FILE: ** Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file you want when you purchase.
  • Available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.
** Refer to Cut File link to see how to get my files. 

8 comments:

  1. Great job as always! What cartoon is he from he looks familiar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I'm sure Gwen really apprecites it!

    In the meantime, I am getting more and more excited about the online classes, and I'm anxiously awaiting!

    Hope your son gets better soon and things get back to normal for you.

    Audrey

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen that cartoon character in ages! You certainly did a good job with the design, Jen.

    Hope the little one recovers soon.

    PJ (Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is a cute little guy. I haven't seen him before. and kudos to you for using inkscape and scal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen! Eugene the Jeep came out lookin' really GOOD! And, guess what I got from hubby for Mom's Day...yup, a SCAL download. And guess what my first cut was! Yup, yup, yup! I made my little fuzzy puppy! :) Thanks, Jen for encouraging me to try SCAL. Still learning, but so far it's lookin good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great - Now I am going to have to break down and get SCAL - Jen you are just plain Wicked!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen I just got scal and would like to try and make Eugene, please send the svg file.
    Thanks Jan
    happy2scrap56@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG he is sooooo darn cute….I have fond memories of Eugene the Jeep..


    Romayne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!