Fayrai made a beautiful box very similar to the inspiration piece in the picture above. She decided to mount the internal box differently so that the wrap opens in the front instead of on top. Didn't she make a nice box??
It's difficult to tell, mine was made with green glittery paper... ala St. Patty's Day gift instead of wedding favor.
And here's a picture of the wrapper opened so you can see the "pot of gold" wrapped Special Dark chocolate treats inside. Mmmm....
Hope you all have had a great day.
- Cricut, DS and cartridge: All George
- Donation amount $1 (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.
- Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.
- Finished size 3 1/4" wide, 2 1/8" tall, 2 1/8" deep
- Green glittery paper: DCWV
- Ribbon: A Touch of Ribbon
Audrey made a cute little "treasure chest" of treats using this box. She posted it on the message board. You can see it here. Thanks for sharing Audrey!