I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Thanks Di!!

Ok.... so a few weeks ago I sent a check over to Diana Gibbs because she happens to be local SU demo in my area. I've never been to any of her classes or ordered from her but she always treats me like a friend when ever I contact her to get a catalog for me and my sis (long-story-short...just easier for me to get one for her so she doesn't have to track down a demo where she is). Anyway, I sent the check in one of my cards. No biggie. Just seemed nicer than putting it in an ugly ol' #10 envelope. Plus, she'd been chatting on her blog about how she was getting ready to go to Hawaii with her hubby.... (Aaaah!)

Heheheh! Look what showed up on her blog!! Stampin with Di Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Wow! A brush with greatness! LOL
Thank you Di! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

8 comments:

  1. Hi there I was hoping you could send me your BOOK cut file. I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much. Colleen celberson79@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JEN,
    THAT IS THE CUTEST CARD YOU MADE FOR HER..ALL OF US THAT LIVE IN HAWAII, CAN'T SIT AT THE BEACH EVERY DAY, ALL DAY !! HA HA WISH WE COULD. ONLY THE TOURISTS CAN !!

    BUT BEAUTIFUL AND FUN CARD.

    BOBBI

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Jen..is there anything you can't do? LOL I wish I had a tiny bit of your creativity...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! You always do such neat things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's great she posted your card after all it is an awesome one.

    Now I'm going to see if that's a cut file as I really want one of those chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and how thoughtful of you. I can see someone sitting on the beach right now. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, I know that this is the wrong spot, but I can't find the purse, file, cut. I'nm throwing my niece a bridal shower and love to have this for the favors
    Tammie
    tamaralarsson@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice surprise for both of you. Great card. I want to go to Hawaii...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!