Diane asked if I could come up with a pinwheel for her. So I did :o)
And then I put it on a card :o) Cuz, come on... We all hope that the person we send a card to smiles, right? And who doesn't smile when you see a pinwheel? They're just so 'happy.'
LOTS of dimension on this card due to the pinwheel, but I think it's great! And although the card was originally created as a basic 4 1/4"x5 1/2" because of the way the pinwheel hangs out off the edge of the card it will require a MUCH bigger envelope.
- Pinwheel: DesignStudio. All George. Finished size is 6" diagonally from point to point.
- CUT FILE: ** Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file you want when you purchase.
- Cardstock: Apricot (Bazzil from Cardstock Headquarters)
- Decorative paper: blue and yellow (DCWV Mat Stack), Stripe (CreatingKeepsakes)
- Brad and plastic washers: Target $1 isle
- Ribbon: Funkey Stripes (Michaels's)
- Stamp: "Just Because" (Starving Artists), Swirl (Clear Stamps)
- Ink: Prussian Blue (ColorBox)
- Other tools: 1/4" sticky tape (Taylored Expressions), ScorePal, Fiskars hole punch, scissors