I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Tutorial: How do I resize? What is Hide Contour?

I received a couple questions:
(1) I want a shape to be an exact size, how do I get both the width and the heighth exactly what I want??

(2)How do I use Hide Contour??

Instead of just answering the individuals that asked the question I thought I'd do another video tutorial so that you all can know the answer.

DS: Resizing Designs, Hide Select Contour from Jen C on Vimeo.



If you have a question leave me a message and let me know what it is.

Capadia has some more information on Hide Contour on her blog. Check it out!

7 comments:

  1. You are the best!! I love the way you take the time to show all of us how to be creative. Provocraft should be all over you with job opportunities. Your tutorials are EXCELLENT!! Thank you so much!!!

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the tut...I tried this and it works well...will come in handy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen! Thanks for the tutorial. The hide contour part really helped...now I know what I can and cannot hide. :o)

    Amy V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen....can you say Sheila you are absolutely dumb!! I never even thought to put it into Design Studio. I was just doing it from the Cricut machine. Also, I like the hidden concept...totally cool! That's why my husband loves you so much. (I better start explaining to everyone...you save Papa so much money). I'm not buying everything anymore...

    LOVE YOU, (((HUGS)))
    Thanks again,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your tutorials. Thank you so much for taking the time to speak to the slowest of us. It gives me hope that maybe one day I can contribute some .cut files.

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep them coming I'm not feeling so intimidated now.
    thank you thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your videos. I am very visual and a list of "how-to's" often leaves me in the dark. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!