I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sorry... the drugs made me do it

Ok folks... Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net for those of you that requested the original Organizer box (3"x5" size) cut file from me, some how I errantly put a square on the left side of the lid, which when cut will put a hole in the side of the lid. I have corrected the file and have it available for you to request OR you can open the file, select the shape and delete it.

Sorry for the mishap. Hope you'll forgive my error.

7 comments:

  1. Haven't opened the previous cut file, so haven't had a chance to test it since I'm still waiting for George. Thanks for following up and making a posting.

    I've deleted the other file. Please send me the original organizer cut file again. Thanks a bunch.

    Doramiyi
    Doramiyi@gmail.com
    -CANADA-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I would love the corrected version. Yes, those drugs will do that!! LOL Thanks.
    mjsmith39@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better Jen. Would love to have the cut file for the box. I know what it feels like to blame the drugs.....lmao

    auntietoady@rogers.com

    Thanks

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd love the organizer box file :)
    SScamarogirl@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have the file and I understand how the drugs can make you do all sorts of things! *smile*

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love the .cut file. Drugs have made me do some silly things too. Although you are designing and accomplishing quite a bit for being sick. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello jen
    i would love the cut file from the ferrari thanks for sharing
    ricky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!