I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Need supplies??

Did you know Custom Crops was having a sale right now on their Cricut cutting mats?? SO TOTALLY worth a look even if you're not in the market for mats. I found out about the sale from my friend Bobbi (Aloha girl!) and I have no idea how long it will last.





12" x 6"

$5








12" x 12"

$6










12" x 24"

$7.50 (*updated 1/24/09)





Are you still here? GO! :o) I'm not getting paid for promoting this. I just want anyone in need of Cricut supplies to be able to get them at a good price. Oh, they also have DS for $40 and many of the older cartridges at $30.

8 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for that! I just managed to order 4 packs of 12x12 mats and they actually will ship to Oz!!
    Even with the current dollar value being low, and high shipping I still come out ahead on our prices here!
    Thank you again

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM gosh, you're horrible!! I've ordered 4 mats of different sizes and 2 cartritges that I really don't need. Thanks for enabling my habbit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the info. I ordered 2 packs of the 12 x 12 and 2 of the12 x 24. I have never seen the cutting mats so reasonable. I'm off to look for more end of the season sales!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous find! I ordered a few mats! That was just a great deal! Thanks Jen!

    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, that's cheap...but the shipping costs would made it more expensive. We pay lots more for those mats. The big ones cost more then over 25 euro, so that's about l5 dollars....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hit that sale and the bi (12x24) mats were only $7.50!!!! holy cow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! that's awesome! I thought they had it posted at $12.50
    $7.50 is DEFINITELY a better deal!! Thanks for letting me know

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just went to check Custom Crops again... sale is still on! If you still want a great deal on mats it's a great time to get them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!