Fayrai had found a cute paper backpack a few weeks ago and asked if I could come up with a cut file for it. My first version of the bag was a complete failure. It was at the beginning of me being sick and I was obviously over medicated and not clearly thinking. The sides didn't match up and the front was shorter than the back. (WOW! What was I thinking!??) But, the fair Faye was kind and patient and we now have a winning pattern!! Woohoo!!
Check out more pictures of Faye's cute backpack here. Didn't it turn out darling?
- Cricut Design Studio and Plantin Schoolbook
- Donation amount $1 (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.
- Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.
- Requires the Expression due to the size.
- Finished size is 6"wide, 4" tall, 2 1/2" deep.
- This is not a small bag so you will want to make it with a heavy cardstock not a flimsy paper.