I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to school time! YAY!!

Well, I'm still not better but I'm getting there. Yesterday I spent the day at the library while my son was at school. The school is 45 miles from my house so I just stay up there instead of driving 180 miles... I like the freedom of driving in my car, but not that much! At least not if there's a reason like going to Disneyland or something to show for it!

Fayrai had found a cute paper backpack a few weeks ago and asked if I could come up with a cut file for it. My first version of the bag was a complete failure. It was at the beginning of me being sick and I was obviously over medicated and not clearly thinking. The sides didn't match up and the front was shorter than the back. (WOW! What was I thinking!??) But, the fair Faye was kind and patient and we now have a winning pattern!! Woohoo!!


Check out more pictures of Faye's cute backpack here. Didn't it turn out darling?


Details:

  • Cricut Design Studio and Plantin Schoolbook
  • Donation amount $1 (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.
  • Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.
  • Requires the Expression due to the size.
  • Finished size is 6"wide, 4" tall, 2 1/2" deep.
  • This is not a small bag so you will want to make it with a heavy cardstock not a flimsy paper.

19 comments:

  1. OMG-- Love it-- Please send me the file

    kathy_orta@yahoo.com
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable... Jen... could I get this file please... this would be perfect for when we do teacher appreciation. We can pack their goodies in it... would be sooo cute!!! I love to make things for them...and when I do the staff appreciation ... I either make cards or gifts as thank you...I don't get funds for it. I did once, but that was with my creation of course...hehe. I agree with you on the way files should be used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I would love to try this one! Thanks!jeanneannhartley@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw the backpack and it is great. realy looking good.
    Would love to receive the cutfile.
    Thanks for designing and sharing.

    Hug Linda
    snatertje@home.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh. Love it, but don't have that cartridge :0(

    PJ (Jessie Adams)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just perfect I can see so many uses for it!! I would love the file, Thank you for sharing your files,

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  7. 45 mins from home! Wow that is a trek. Very cute backpack! TFS!

    Christi
    mc10t@starstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    wow - i am mega amazed at the amazing designs you have.
    My friend very kindly gave me a Cricut Personal for Christmas in leiu of child care payment.
    Both of us and our daughters love to craft but are always watching the pennies so to be able to get so much from my George cartridge would be fab.
    I would appreciate any files you would like to send me that use George.
    jmcpartlin@comcast.net
    Thank you for your time and kindness in a crazy busy world, Ros

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen,

    Love the backback. May I have the cut file, PLEASE.

    TFS
    Karen

    kahilaire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jen,

    I saw this backpack on Fayrai's website and just thought it was so amazing. You 2 are an amazing team...what would we do without you both :) I would love to have the cut file for this...Thank you for sharing with us.
    Susan
    peekasue@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, can I please have the cutfile please??

    Greetings
    patripiex@versatel.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cute backpack that you made. Could you please send me the cut file? Thanks.
    hannahrpalmer3232@yahoo.com

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  13. NEAT, really NEAT!!! love how it comes out, i could put notecards in there!!!! Thanks JEN!!! Please, whenever possible, could i get the file at carol_cabezas@msn.com?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,

    What a gorgeous backpack. I would love to have that file.
    my email: a.sijbesma@hetnet.nl

    thank you so much.

    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi again Jen!

    May I have the backpack cut file please?

    Thanks! =)
    Enjoli

    ReplyDelete
  16. I might have already posted this to you Jen, I got the little back pack and the one that Faye made the blue one on her site. I think this is the right backpack post. I love it Jen. Could I please have the cut file. Thanks
    buzzzin@telus.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi love this!May i have te cut file
    Pat
    pwells1@hvc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely Fantastic!! It is very unique and you are truly Talented! May I please have a copy of the file? Thank you so very much!
    Cassandra - cvansyckle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. could i please have the cut file for this.
    thank you.
    joanneh
    heiderscheidj@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!