I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Window box with lid

Another Fayrai find...!! Katie Renz made this really neat paper ornament which required a specially designed box to go with it, of course. It has a window to show off the ornament hanging in side, a lid to keep it safe and a handle for carrying.

In this file, I put the window on a separate tab so it's optional. Also, please note that the window for the decorative paper layer (if you use it) is a different size than the one used to cut the window in the base layer. Due to the size of the box you could easily put a handful of cards inside if you didn't have an ornament.

Once again, Fayrai tested my cut file to see how it would work. Another beautiful job! See it here in purple.
THANK YOU Faye!!

The picture below may help with figuring out which panel goes on which side of the box/lid if you cut out the decorative paper panels to decorate the box:





Details:
  • All Plantin Schoolbook
  • Donation amount $1 (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.
  • Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.
  • Requires Expression
  • The measurements of the box 5 wide x 6 1/2" tall, 2" deep.
*!*!*!*!*!*
Deborah created a cute littel heart ornament and hung it inside her version of this window box ready for giving at Valentines! Love it! :o) (Pun intended)

25 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you are sick. Get better soon. I love the finished size of the purple box! I can put goodies in there for my DD. Please send me the cut file when you have time. Thank you.

    Deborahwjg@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen,
    you both did a great job. if you would not mine could i please have the cut file for this.
    thank you
    joanneh
    heiderscheidj@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute one, I just want all the things you design... May I have this one too, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how you do these. But I am glad that you do. Thank you for sharing with all of us. Someday I hope to have design studio figured out.
    Could I please get the cut file for this. Debbied500@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This box is great I love how creative you are and have no idea how you work these boxes out but i love it.
    Would you please share the .cut file with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry forgot to give you my e-mail
    trainerwife@aol.com

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU TWO LADIES ARE SO TALENTED. CAN'T KEEP UP WITH YOU. ALL OF THE BOXES AND BAGS ARE SO CUTE. I WOULD LOVE THIS.
    IT WILL PROBABLY TAKE ME TILL NEXT XMAS TO DO UP ALL OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL BAGS AND BOXES.

    THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR DESIGNS.

    BI

    ReplyDelete
  8. The box is so neat. I would love to have the cut file. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen -
    Sorry to hear you are sick. Get better soon! I just saw DeborahW's purse and bag. She did a great job with your cut file! I would love the cutfiles for these to try them out. TFS your great talent. I am just a beginner with CDS, but I'm trying to learn (with a lot of help from you and the mb)
    e-mail to: ciccone3@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope you are feeling better and that you have been able to enjoy a good christmas. when you are feeling well please could you send me the cut files for the window box + the bucket bag. thank you, take care. wishing you a happy and prosperous 2009. tombecca
    davidholt21@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your site. May I please have this box file. Thanks so much
    Abby
    belizern@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is cute, would love to have the cut file. tfa, ladyscrapper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome, Jen! Would you mind sharing the cut file with me? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You rock Jen, love this one too... I can see lots of different ideas for this one...
    Thank you for sharing!
    Regan
    Imscrafty@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you feel better real soon.

    May I have the window box cut file it is so cute done for valentines day.

    jessie@crafts2die4.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is awesome. Would make a great cookie gift wrap. Thanks for giving us an other great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I have the cut file. Thanks!
    csendykar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooh could you share this one too!
    WOW you have been busy! Must be feeling better! That is good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This look like a very detailed assembly. You do such a great job! I would like the file for this one too.

    Thanks,
    Christi
    mc10t@starstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to try and atempt this.

    April
    myv6pony82@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Jen
    It is I again!LOL I just love your boxes and bags always so kind of you to say.
    God Bless you always <><

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another weakness appears in my knees a lovely box appears -- fingers start to tremble on the keys! Great box as always! I would love the file. Thanks Jen

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  23. please share your file sabrenia@therapyforkids.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. This looks fun too!May I have the cut file
    Pat
    pwells1@hvc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. An other great project from my favorite crafter. Would love to have the cut file. Please send to whipstaffatyahoodotcom. Thank you for sharing your hard work. What would we do without you? I don't want to find out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!