I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Top Note box - book style

This is a super cute box. I'm at the library... far far away from my cricut so I can't cut it. (Any volunteers?)
Anyway, found this box on a couple different blogs. Don't know WHO came up with it first so no one to give it credit.
Here are two samples I found:
http://schwooo.blogspot.com/2008/09/spooky-week-day-3-top-note-treat-holder.htmlhttp://enjoythevasunshine.blogspot.c...irly-book.html/

Please note when requesting this file, the box and the topnote are in two separate files. If you already have the topnote you don't need it again. If you need both files, please request both files.

OH and because Fayrai is the greatest!.... she has made a sample for us to all Ooooh and Aaaah over. Check it out!! THANKS Faye!! Hugs!!

Details:
  • All George
  • Donation amount $1 each  (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.
  • Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! May I have the cut file for the box please?

    Thank You!!

    ncole1701@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, awesome, awesome! Would you mind sharing this file with me? Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez, I forgot to give you my email addy. jowen214@yahoo.com I left 2 or 3 other comments to request files and forgot to leave the email addy there, also. Please let me know if I need to go back to each post and comment again with the addy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Jen, I haven't been on the computer for several days and of course first thing I do is check your blog and you have all these fabulous boxes (my addiction) and other designs that I am sitting here drooling over. Lol! Sorry for being so pesky but could you please send me your topnote collection (Purse, Bookstyle and boxes)? I have Cricut Expression and both George and PS so doesn't matter which if you have in both.
    Thanks so, so much for all of these fun projects you share. It's much appreciated.

    Doreen
    doreen294@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, I would love both of these files You and Faye make a great team!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess Who? I love the top Note - it is quickly becoming my favorite style - and you know my weakness for boxes. It is like you say box and my knees go weak *smile* May I please have the file

    Laurel aka "the pest"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Faye and you make a great team. Would love the file.Thanks for sharing as always.

    God Bless<><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness. Another one! Pleeez delipa@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great box! Can I please have the .cut file for the box? Thanks..

    cookiescrapworld@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the top note with the pizza box. thanks again for the file. dchiu4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. could I get this file...I love it
    tracemine2@suddenlink.net I requested a copy of the top note file earlier, but will ask again just in case you haven't gotten to it before.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!