BusyMomof6 was looking for this card made using DS. Linda was able to make a version using SCAL. I was able to make one using DS. Busymom was going to send me some dimensions of the one that she had at her office but I was impatient and made this one on my own with out them.
- Cartridge: Plantin Schoolbook (not possible with George)
- Donation amount $1 each (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.
- Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.
- Finished size 5" diameter OR 6 1/4" diameter available. Please specify when requesting.
- Small card is Baby bug compatible. Larger card is only Expression compatible.
Ok... here's the updated information from BusyMom and some more pictures. My original card is a bit smaller than her 6 1/4" diameter card (mine is only 5" diameter). The larger card would require the Expression so I think I'll definitely keep the 5" one for those that have a baby bug. (Sorry, you'll still have to get your hands on Plantin Schoolbook.)
Heheheh! Check out Neva's cute little froggy version to this card/ornament! So cute! Thanks Neva for sharing!
Shell also posted a cute ornament/card on her blog. And today she posted a great pic-tutorial for those interested on how to put these ornaments together. THANKS SO MUCH Shell!!