I may not be on my blog, but I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

There's more!

Fayrai also found this cute box! Another Mels Stampz tote/box. This one is 3x3. The one found on Mel's site has a small strap closure. Then Maria Bell made the tote with a full flap closure. She gave Mel credit for it even though I couldn't find the exact box on her site. (I'm sure it's there hiding in the archives.) Both are darling. You can see them at their respective sites AND you can see them at Miss Fayrai's site! She tested the cut files I made. :o) Isn't Fayrai a gem?!!

The black and white bag is the 3x3 with the strap closure and pocket.
The orange bag is the the 3x3 with flap closure.

According to the information listed in the sites these little beauties can hold up to eight 3x3 note cards and envelopes each. NICE!

THANKS AGAIN FAYE! Couldn't do it without you! {{Hugs!}}

Details:
  • All George
  • Donation amount $1 each (Donate button is at the top right. Please specify which file/format you want when you purchase.
  • Also available in PDF or SVG format. Let me know if this is what you need.
  • Requires Expression
  • Please specify which file you want when requesting.

17 comments:

  1. THESE ARE SUPER CUTE.. ARE THERE ANY OTHER DESIGNS. THINK YOU 2 LADIES HAVE EVERY SHAPE COVERED.
    NICE WORK.. LOVE ALL OF THEM.

    BI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these super cute purses you've come up with. It's especially nice that they will hold the little 3 x 3 cards. Makes a great little gift for someone. May I please have the cut file?

    Great work!

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the bags and boxes - especially the orange bag and window bag - I'd love the cut files. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your sharing your files - I know how much work goes into them - THANKS!

    barbinlakeland@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen,

    I really like all these bags & little purses that you're creating...they have so many possibilities and can be used for any occassions. Sorry to trouble you again for another cut file.
    Sue
    peekasue@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another must have file!
    please send to me.
    abusyfamilyof6

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here I am bothering you again... I would love both flap and strap closure for the bags... Thank you again so much!
    Regan
    Imscrafty@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness! What a gold mine. I love them and just have to have them. Can I have both the 3x3 strap closure and pocktet and the 3x3 with the flap closure? Thank you for taking the time to make these and making them available to others. ladyscrapper

    ReplyDelete
  8. jen, think I missed asking for this cute little one .

    thanks

    bi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bags and every thing you do. Please can I hav the cut file? Thanks. csendykar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice-- would you mind sharing?

    kclukesmom@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the last request, for tonight, I promise! Can you send both, the black and white bag and the orange bag, files? I just want to tell you how much I appreciate all the work that you do.

    Thanks,
    Christi
    mc10t@starstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Opps! sorry forgot to specify. could I please have the Strap Closure tote. : ) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! I feel so bad bothering you so much today for all these files, I would love to have both bags. Thank you

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi, this is so kind of you. can you please forward me links to your cut files i would love to have a go. my addy is: ahsirt28@hotmail.com
    kind regards trishx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bet you just love it when someone new finds your blog and wants ten billion cut files at once, huh?
    hehe
    These are SUPER cute!
    Could I get the cut files for both styles of this card holder?
    Then I think I'll stop looking at your blog for the night, before I find too many more things that I want!!
    hehe
    =0 )

    Bethany
    trinkapuppy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another awesome creation! I would love to have the cut file Jen. Many, many thanks!

    Cheers!
    Kathy
    kyoon_98@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!!